Secret-Sex-Buddy.com says that if you register on their website it will be possible to track down and fulfill hundreds of lonely feminine users that based in your neighborhood and continues on to generate a concern with at a disadvantage by warning you which you only have a small time for you register. Registration is actually rushed to keep you from noticing fraud by proclaiming that Secret-Sex-Buddy.com only allows the same amount of female and male users to sign up every single day. Very, is this read or another online dating sites scam? Continue reading to learn the reality.
Concerns you’ll want to answer
To make their fraud much more plausible, they’ve created a set of two questions for you yourself to respond to, considering that they assess the quantity of possible perfect matches obtainable. Listed below are those questions and readily available solutions:
- How old are you currently? (18-29 or older than 30)
- Do you practice safe sex? (a yes or no question)
During several different days and various different times during the your day, we made an effort to access this site and made an effort to answer with differences. The first thing that had been extremely strange had been your website thought that individuals were male, therefore according to our very own answers discovered 9.352 female suits. We pointed out that specific number, because each and every time we attempted to play up there had been precisely 9.352 feminine users from your location, in spite of how we answered.
Secret-Sex-Buddy.com redirects to AffairAlert.com
Once you answr fully your questions acquire the 9.352 users as a corresponding outcome, you will need to click that you agree to the three web site regulations. However, after you click on the “I concur” switch, you will be instantly taken to another online dating service called AffairAlert.com. This is certainly a site we’ve currently confirmed as a fraudulent and ripping-off matchmaking fraud in an assessmen in uniform dating sitet we performed previously this subject. You can read the detailed report on AffairAlert.com right here.
Some elementary cautions in regards to the scamming fashions of AffairAlert.com:
1. AffairAlert.com creates “Online Cuties”, that are fabricated dating pages of women, whoever images, location, information that is personal, passions, ect. are completely made-up and resemble no real individual lively. However, this site is filled with these types of profiles; indeed we were incapable of identify one dating profile that appeared authentic.
2. AffairAlert.com will be sending you many e-mail and chat emails which happen to be computer-automated and delivered through the “on line Cuties” users. The catch is to get you to definitely pay a paid account fee to be able to browse the gotten messages, contact somebody, or reply to a received information.
3. AffairAlert.com will continue charging you the credit card while serving you a lot of lies, provided you keep trusting the fraud. Here’s how much your own account will set you back:
- $8.90 for a 3 day trial subscription duration
- $29.95 for example thirty days of subscription
- $49.95 for just two months of subscription
- $69.90 for three months of subscription
The decision on Secret-Sex-Buddy.com
Secret-Sex-Buddy.com is obviously involving another online dating service that’s a well-known fraud you should avoid them from. Although this site is absolutely nothing over a redirecting web page, we have been certain they’re obtaining their own little bit of the dessert for offering more site visitors for AffairAlert.com to rip off. We kindly advise you to steer clear of just one of those web sites, because they don’t have any desire for finding you a match.
Secret-Sex-Buddy.com fraud Questions
Did we neglect anything you planned to learn? If there is something different you may like to learn the reply to, we anticipate your questions and opinions within the section below. Also, when you have your own knowledge as a part of AffairAlert.com, please discuss the comments here, to greatly help avoid others from acquiring scammed.
Report and File a Complaint
Contact the Better company Bureau to file a problem and report the website should you feel you have been deceived and/or ripped off.